Friday, June 3, 2011

Long Day

Last night I went to the midnight showing of X-men First Class. To put it simply, I LOVED IT. I loved James Mcavoy, I loved Magneto, I loved Mystique. I love X-men. I think I've been to every midnight showing of every X-men film so far.
Since I got home at 2:30 in the morning, I got to sleep for 2 hours and 45 minutes before waking up for work. It was terrible, I looked like poop all day and even ditched work early because I was way too tired to fold towels and make gift buckets all day.
BUT I wasn't too tired to go shopping with my twin sister for Sacramento Pride tomorrow. We volunteer/are members of  the Youth Stonewall Alliance Center.
We have a group of about 10 gay, bi, lesbian, transgendered and two-spirited twenty-somethings and I love going to the meetings, we'll have a booth at Sac Pride so I tried out a face mask to not look so poopy tomorrow!
It's one of those cheap ones they sell in individual packets, mine was Red Ginseng Vitamin E. It smelt like parsley and I don't know if it did anything but my skin feels softer.


Hope tomorrow is going to be amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I must go see it! I'm a massive fan :)
    Sometimes I make a face mask out of avacado's.. I end up eating some of it lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol how do make the face mask? you would think avocados would be too greasy

    ReplyDelete