Monday, June 6, 2011

Gay Day in the Good Way

Saturday was Sacramento Gay Pride, the drive was an hour and a half but my twin sister and I took a long time getting there because we like to go on adventures on our way to adventures.

I tried a Starbucks coffee for the first time in like 5 years! I had no idea they had so many vegan options, I give it an A+
my two friends and my twin sister Tory at our booth

It was raining, but that didn't stop people from walking around half naked! This was my first big city Pride and I didn't really know what to expect but I had a lot of fun. I like how even though we were all strangers, we were connected just through the support of each others right to live the way we want. I liked how you could make eye contact with someone and it wasn't awkward or make you self-conscious because you know that they didn't judge you, everyone was so nice.
I bought my shirt at this lovely website. You could write whatever you wanted in the blank rectangle with permanent marker :3
my shirt, "I appreciate lesbians who look like Justin Bieber"

No comments:

Post a Comment